What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Are you able to satisfy your sex partner? If you are facing trouble regularly, you must not ignore it! Your sexual performance will degrade, and slowly it will cause mental stress, and affect self-confidence which will be the major reason behind breaking a relationship!
If you don’t have a firm erection of penis while having sex and the situation remains consistent, you have Erectile Dysfunction. If the erection doesn’t sustain or is not satisfactory, you will stay prevented from satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Erectile Dysfunction is common in old age! But, such condition in young people is not normal. Many people regard this as an embarrassing issue and stay back from discussing to find any medical treatment. However, modern people have realized the importance and the need for discussion. There are different treatment options to reverse the erectile dysfunction issue.
Symptoms of the issue
Before you consult a doctor, you must have the idea about the symptoms.
- Trouble in getting an erection
- Erection doesn’t sustain for a longer time
- Reduced sexual desires
- Inability to get your partner pregnant- Impotence
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
You also must have the idea about the causes that will help you to take the right decision at the right time!
- Sexual arousal in men brings an erection to the penis! The process is quite complex as it involves the brain, muscles, hormones, nerves and blood vessels.
- Depression, stress and other affected mental condition can cause erectile dysfunction.
- The combination of physical and psychological issues also causes the problem.
- The physical causes of erectile dysfunction include clogged blood vessels, heart diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level, obesity, diabetes, alcoholism, tobacco, sleeping disorders, etc.
What to do?
If you experience any of the symptoms and have a clear medical history or have an association with any of the causes, you need to consult the doctor. Diagnosing the issue at the right time will help to treat the condition.
If you are addicted to tobacco or alcohol, the issue may rarely occur at first. No clinical intervention is essential to treat such rare situations. You can stop consuming the products. If you face the condition regularly, you must diagnose the health disorder. A specialist can help to treat the issue.
Contact American Male Wellness for effective treatments for Erectile Dysfunction. We use FDA approved technologies along with aesthetic equipment for treatment.